Friday, July 24, 2015

Feature and Follow #1

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Paranjunkee and Alison Can Read.  Increase followers and gain exposure! Comment and say hello and I'll do the same.  Happy following!

This Week's Question

What is your favorite movie?

 
 
It's hard to pick just one, I have so many! Don't laugh when I tell you this but one of my favorite movies is The Devil Wears Prada.  I absolutely love Meryl Streep, she's hilarious in this movie.  I'd also say that Where The Heart Is with Natalie Portman is another fave of mine that I could watch anytime.  Especially when I feel like I need to have a good ugly cry, I can pull this baby out and cry my eyes out.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Follow me on BLOGLOVIN
 
or
 
 
 
Please also stop by my FB page and give a "like!" Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment